Here is a selection of Nick McKenzie’s investigations.
- Read Nick’s expose of the Unaoil international oil industry bribery scandal that sparked investigations by multiple agencies including the FBI, Department of Justice and UK Serious Fraud Office – The company that bribed the world
- Nick’s series of reports over several years on dealings between multinationals and foreign leaders has led to the resignation of the chief executive of the Australian Securities Exchange in connection to a payment made to the sister of Cambodian president Hun Sen; sparked an Australian Federal Police inquiry into the alleged bribery of the Republic of Congo’s President by an Australian mining firm; and exposed a $7 million payment by engineering giant UGL to Hong Kong’s chief executive CY Leung, fueling street protests and sparking an ICAC inquiry.
- Watch Nick’s Four Corners’ documentary on abuse in disability care homes that sparked federal and state parliamentary inquiries- “In our care”
- Watch part one of Nick’s documentary on ABC’s Four Corner’s program about the Calabrian mafia’s Australian operations and political links – The mafia in Australia- drugs, murder and politics
- Read Nick’s feature writing about human trafficking in Australia:
Why did Abraham Papo die?
- Watch Nick’s ABC TV′s Four Corners Report exposing race fixing involving some of Australia’s leading jockeys:
- Watch Nick’s ABC TV′s Four Corners report on alleged foreign bribery involving the Reserve Bank of Australia:
- Watch Nick’s ABC TV′s Four Corners report on police corruption and the murder of a state witness: